LT Control Cable
Branded LT Control Cables at Competitive Pricing
Showing 1–24 of 61 results
Control cables are critical to process automation and used across a number of industries for transmission regulation purposes. These cable types are used as an interconnector between fixed and mobile equipment. These cables can be referred to as two semi-conductive layers on a high voltage cable. These are also referred to as cross linked polyethylene. XLPE is used for insulation and PVC, HR, FR and FRLS are used for sheathing.
As a leading LT control cable provider in India, we offer LT control cables made of different materials such as PVC and PUR.
– Power supply to boards, equipment panels, & distribution boards
– Transport industry
– Building construction
– Used in underground ducts
– Power plants
– Assembly lines
– Other power networks
– Excellent tensile strength
– Exceptional resistance to environmental stress
– These cables come with a copper conductor
– High temperature resistant
– Safety and efficiency
Check out our whole gamut of LT control cables and feel free to drop us a line to get an attractive quotation.