Terms & Conditions
The website by the domain name “everyspareparts.com” (referred to as the “Platform”) are owned and managed by Every Spare Parts. (Hereinafter referred as “ESP’).
Any and all use of this Platform is subject to, and constitutes acknowledgment and acceptance of, the following Terms and Conditions (Terms”). It is mandatory for all users of the Platform to have read carefully, fully understand and be in total agreement to the below-mentioned Terms before they proceed to use any of the services of the Platform (“Services”). The Services are available only to those individuals, firms or companies who can form legally binding contracts under the Indian laws. Your use of the Platform is governed by the following terms and conditions.
Ordering Information: Place an order
All our orders are online. If you wish to place an order over the phone, our representative will assist you in creating an online account and placing an order. After you place your order, we will send you an e-mail acknowledgment. Our phone and email addresses are available in the contact us section of the website. We will start processing your order only after we have received payment. By placing an order on everyspareparts.com, you agree that you are buying for your business needs.
Our business hours
Our hours are 10:00 AM to 6:30 PM Monday to Saturday at +91 97 23 304 808.
Order delivery times
If the material is in stock or readily available, we shall dispatch in 03 business days. For special orders or out of stock items delivery times are to be confirmed along with order confirmation. If we are not able to fulfil your order then we will refund your entire amount within 15 business days. If order times exceed what we have committed to, we will contact you to inform the revised delivery time, in such case order cancelation cannot be acceptable.
Shipping orders outside India
For export orders, we accept payments via our corporate PayPal Account or Bank Wire Transfer. All our international transactions are in USD (US Dollar). If you are an international customer please email us your requirement at [email protected] and we will determine whether we can fulfil your order or not.
We invoice all transactions and charge all taxes as per regulation. We charge GST as per the product category determined by the Government of India.
We accept payments via Net banking, NEFT/RTGS, debit cards, credit cards.
We reserve the right to cancel any order for any reason. Possible reasons for cancellation include, but are not limited to the following:
- Potentially fraudulent order. Before shipping orders, we run a check to make sure they are legitimate. If the check fails, we may cancel your order.
- Incorrect pricing. Due to the sometimes volatile market for collectible products, sometimes there are major fluctuations in price. Therefore, we reserve the right to remove any item from any order and provide a full refund to the customer for that item.
- Non-Payment of Non-COD orders. If payment is not received within a reasonable amount of time after the order has been placed, we may cancel an order without notice.
- If the order is not serviceable by us due to non-availability of the product among any of our vendors.
- If your pin code is not serviced by any of our courier partners.
- If the procurement is taking longer than 7 working days and you are not willing to wait further.
Returns and exchanges
We offer returns and exchanges only against manufacturing defects. Please contact our office to discuss any return requests.